Friday 25 March 2011

MUSWELL HILL

A beautiful sunny day, and a trip to Muswell Hill. Dressed in my beautiful new silk shirt, very short circle skirt and new killer suede heels I tottered (literally fell over about 40 times) delicately (unsuccessfully) around the beautiful broadway. Amy lives in Muswell Hill, and I am desperate to live here. Here or Highgate Village, which we also walked to later on.

The charity shops were great, although I refrained from buying anything apart from some homemade chutneys- new obsession. (Not from a charity shop, second hand chutney would be gross...)

I moaned the whole of the way on our walk to Highgate Village, either "my feet were hurting" or it "was too hot." or "that baby was looking at me weirdly..." You know the general stuff...

We had Sunday Lunch at The Flask. It was rammed, we managed to squeeze in at a table someone was departing from and somehow avoided the hour wait for food? The table next to us had been waiting for over an hour?! Ah wellllll. Highly recommended, perfect amount of food.

I LOVE HIGHTGATE village. Saw Minty from Eastenders AGAIN? We always see him when we are there for some reason? I think he is stalking us personally. I was desperate to see Samantha Janus (I cannot bring myself to call her WOMACK?! Just not the same ring to it...) but she was probably in hiding... As the public shy their children away from her...

Then everywhere was RAMMED that was dessert related, so we went to Cafe Rouge. An all time favourite of mine. I had chocolate ice cream and raspberry sorbet. I want it again NOW...

I'm so happy the beautiful weather is coming back. I hope it stays for a little while....
HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY

No comments:

Post a Comment