Friday 25 March 2011

MEXICO

I genuinely LOVE Mexican food. There is never an inappropriate time for mexican food really is there? Paul and I always walk past Mercado in Church St, and decided that we would eventually try it. I always wondered why we hadn't been until now. Now I know. Not that it was BAD... Just that it was WAY overpriced for mediocre food. I think I have WAY more fun making it myself. I had fahitas, Paul had a burrito. Now mexican food is VERY hard to get wrong, but also I guess equally as hard to make amazing... At a tenner each I was expecting something that rocked my world. It barely swayed...

Ah well... The cocktails were GOOD... (mine was virign due to the anti biotics i'm STILL on...) It has been three weeks since I have had a drink. I am climbing the walls.


No comments:

Post a Comment