Monday 23 December 2013

So this is Christmas



MERRY CHRISTMAS Y'ALL!

I managed to get all my Christmas shopping done in one fell swoop. I wasn't expecting it, and it did indeed, take me by surprise! Ladies and Gentlemen, the secret? The Royal Exchange! It has EVERYTHING for your present buying needs.

1) It is not Oxford Circus- good enough.

2) It is not Oxford Circus- such a good point, is deserves two spaces.

3) It's main shoppers are city folk, who know what they want, when they want and DO NOT DAWDLE. Also meaning, that if you shop betwen 10-12 and then 2-4 there will be NO ONE around as they will be working away in their offices.

4) Agent Provocateur, Jo Malone, Smythson, Penhaligons, Laduree, and Paul A. Young: all staples in my shopping buying list.

5) It is a stones throw away from Cheapside- for Space NK, Paperchase, Daunt Books, Topshop, M&S, and Oliver Bonas! All great for stocking fillers! The only thing missing is a Wolford really.... And of course COS, but I am just being selfish now.

So now you know for next year! All hail The Royal Exchange!

Seasons greetings, have a wonderful Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment