Thursday 10 February 2011

GRAZING

For my birthday, Marine bought me ten boxes for Graze. Now I had seen advertisements lying around, so was very intrigued.

Basically graze.com deliver healthy nutritious snacks like dried fruit/ seeds/ nuts as often as you would like to your home in a cute (recycled, of course) box. You use their rating system on line to ensure you get the foods you like. I don't like nuts so crossed out all nut products. The sunflowers seeds dipped in chocolate however look pretty amazing!

My first box arrived on Wednesday. SO AMAZING.


Well and truly hooked. My next box is coming on Monday... Very excited indeed.

If you are intrigued click here for more information and be pleasantly surprised at their amazing healthy selection of snacks.

GET GRAZING

xx.


No comments:

Post a Comment