Monday 6 December 2010

DAY FIVE

Day five, was in fact last friday. Sorry for the late entry.

I spent all day laying down the majority of my tracks. Recording is one of my favourite parts of being in a band. As cheesy as it sounds, to me it is almost a spiritual experience. Despite the fact that i know we have to record this album in three weeks (two, not including vocals), clock ticking, pressure on, I have never felt so calm, relaxed and at home with myself. It's so satisfying to be able to watch your work grow. To listen to it evolving. A sense of ownership and completion washes over me. Somehow it all didn't seem real until that moment. Now it actually exists. Our work is down and has become tangible. And to watch it come together and collate before your eyes is just magic.

Cloud Nine right now. Couldn't be happier.

On a more fun note. We found the Air Rifle...


Alex with his three of his loves... All that was missing was Rachel...


David and his road kill

Things getting a little heated.
Jamie found a rotating feather duster.
Me, myself, and my new bass.
xx.

No comments:

Post a Comment