Wednesday 20 February 2013

Six six six

Well we all know that being skinny is bad nowadays. And fat is the new thin. And if Victoria Beckham dares to lose an ounce the tabloids eat her alive. And if someone gains 20 stone they look "healthy" and are a great role model.

I'm slim. I have a small frame. I can't help it. Nor will I apologise or excuse it. I'm not anorexic and I never have been. I think we should learn to love the frame we are born with and learn to love our shapes and accept others. I'm a bit fed up of feeling guilty for being a size 8.

"Men prefer something to grab on to" "curvy is sexy" and so on and so forth. No one would dare say skinny was sexy these days.

Well sorry but my guy likes my bony hip bones and my modest chest. And so do I. Different strokes for different folks. I'm happy with the way I look. I think we should all just at least try and be grateful for who we are rather than constantly being bullied and pushed and shoved into the latest craze of a body shape. We are all beautiful, we are all different, so lets just get on with it.




No comments:

Post a Comment