Wednesday 30 March 2011

BYRON

Last Saturday Paul and I went to Sloane St to meet the in laws for a burger at Byrons. Before hand we perused the foot market... and bought cheese and fudge (not together.)

Byron's is the ONLY place to eat burgers in London at a reasonable price! SO GOOD. Small concise menu, not too much choice, makes for nice quick ordering. Alex and Paul always go crazy for the Oreo Maltshake, I find it a LITTLE too much, makes me feel massive and pregnant.

I ALWAYS go for the chicken burger, mainly because I don't eat red meat and the mushroom burger sounds BORING and GROSS. No thanks. Fat chips are the best chips. FAT SAM.

Thankyou Mama and Papa Pepes for a lovely meal, and to Alex for being there.xx.

I OBVS GOT RID OF THE GIANT SLUG NEXT TO IT... GROSS


No comments:

Post a Comment